Web Developer (.Net)
Green 4 Solutions provides a range of innovative market leading CRM driven software and services to the Sport & Leisure industry.
Our clients include some of the most well-known brands in sport & leisure including top level Football, Rugby and some of the most popular visitor attractions in the World.
Based out of Green 4’s Lutterworth office, we are looking for a Junior/Mid-level developer looking to make the next step to a Full Stack .Net engineer to join our team who is user centric and passionate about resolving client issues. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, while further developing your skills in an autonomous team.
Above all we are seeking passionate individuals with sharp, enquiring minds who see software development as a craft not just a job. You’ll keep up to date with emerging technologies, languages and practices and have a love of problem solving.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to work for a growing ambitious company, please apply to join us.
As part of the Product Development team who run two-week sprints you will be working on the full range of products that Green 4 supply to our customers including Ticket Sales and Email Marketing software.
You will be expected to come in and play a key role in the product development team, constantly improving aspects of the core architecture for our products and supporting our DevOps adoption journey.
This is an opportunity to join a team using the latest technologies and part of your responsibilities will be pair programming and code reviews.
If you are someone who has:
- A proven ability taking a lead role in projects.
- Previously worked on building product-focused software projects with C# and .Net;
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate problems to the rest of the team;
- Passion for software development and continuously improving your skills
- Aptitude and keenness to learn new languages and technologies as required
- Worked with MVC, OOP and MS SQL
- Worked with HTML5, CSS and JS
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A demonstrable track record of having successfully designed and developed software solutions using multiple programming languages.
- Experience writing applications using the .Net Framework using C#.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15/17
- Experience writing services using WCF and Web API
- Experience writing T-SQL queries
Desirable Skills and Experience (Training will be given where required)
- Experience using Umbraco, KnockoutJS and frontend frameworks like Foundation and Bootstrap would be beneficial
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience writing cloud native applications, preferably for the Azure Cloud utilising Azure Service Fabric
- Experience consuming third-party API’s
- Experience working to Agile Principles and Values
- Experience working within and maintaining a DevOps culture
- Experience working with Git
As well as creating and delivering exceptional experiences for some exciting brands, the successful Software Developer can expect the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to learn and grow within the role and company.
- Talented colleagues and progressive clients
- Fun and open environment: Speak up, challenge and make us better
- On-going professional development opportunities
Opportunities to work with our exciting list of clients don't come around often, so if the above sounds like the challenge you're looking for - We'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org