Green 4 Solutions provides a range of innovative market leading CRM driven software and services to the Sport & Leisure industry.
Our clients include some of the most well-known brands in sport & leisure including Premier League football, Premiership Rugby and some of the top visitor attractions in the UK.
Due to the importance of managing and maintaining the infrastructure for several large sport & leisure organisations and continued focus on migration to the Azure & AWS platforms we are seeking an ambitious Infrastructure Engineer to join our team.
If you have the relevant experience, are interested in sport & leisure and would like to work for a growing ambitious company, please apply to join us.
This pivotal role is vital in ensuring the success of our customer’s use of our technology solution. It includes providing a mix of infrastructure maintenance, software installs and 2nd and 3rd line support for the CRM and Ticketing solutions that we provide.
As part of the Infrastructure team the successful candidate will be responsible for the running and maintenance of both our hosted and customer infrastructures.
Key Responsibilities - Infrastructure
- To provide installation services for creating customer systems within Microsoft Azure.
- Ensure all network systems meet capacity and performance requirements.
- Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of server and network infrastructures.
- To deliver installation services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- To be part of the team that manage Windows based hosted infrastructure.
- To help manage and maintain our email delivery infrastructure.
- To ensure backup routines and systems are functioning correctly.
- To monitor and respond to alerts generated by SQL and Systems Management software as required.
- To ensure that system uptime, health monitoring & exception reporting systems are fully operational.
- To form part of the support and infrastructure on-call team.
- Provide ad-hoc support work such as monitoring the customer’s Integration services, Backups, CRM Administration, or other maintenance tasks on a regular basis, in line with their Service contract.
Key Responsibilities - Support
- Provide 2nd and 3rd tier software support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- To deliver support services to our customers in line with agreed Service levels and timescales.
- To represent the company in a positive, polite & professional way at all times.
- Participate with colleagues to achieve common goals and to help drive projects forward.
- Accept and deliver additional services & tasks as necessary.
- Respond to requests for support in a timely, friendly and helpful manner.
- Investigate issues, resolve them, or implement a short-term workaround until the issue is completely fixed.
- Record and escalate requests and suggestions from the customer for the enhancement of our products and solutions.
- MCSE qualification or relevant experience.
- Advanced understanding of computer networks and Windows domains.
- Knowledge of MS SQL and SQL Server.
- Experience of managing or using Microsoft IIS.
- Excellent problem-solving skills specifically root cause analysis; able to take a problem to resolution.
- Ability to work with people of varying technical abilities.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all customers.
- Experience of Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Ability to work to a priority based SLA.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience in delivering business critical systems within Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Experience of providing a bulk email delivery service.
- Previous role in either a ticketing system provider or a hosted infrastructure provider.
- Experience of working closely with a development team to support bespoke software.
To apply for this position please email: email@example.com