INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER: Founder and CEO of CommArc Confirmed for ThinkTank 2016
Thursday December 17, 2015
Established in 1993, CommArc was built around the needs of its customers. They are heavily focused on helping tourism and leisure businesses leverage their technology investment to gain market advantage.
Over 20 years on, and CommArc has grown from a one-man band to a team of dedicated and focused professionals, located in offices across New Zealand.
With over 30 years of experience working in the technology industry, Phil brings a wealth of knowledge and insight to his session.
During his presentation, Phil will share his alternative thinking methods to conventional problems, why businesses must adapt from a transactional approach to a customer driven focus and New Zealand’s growing tourism industry.
There will be plenty of success stories, best practice examples and case studies too.
Confirmed Speaker Line-Up
- David Pearce, Strategic Director, Wales Millennium Centre
- Luca Lasi, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, The Jockey Club
- Charlie Read, Director, Blooloop
- Phil Nelson, Business Development Director, Surf Snowdonia
- Phil Johnson, Founder and CEO, CommArc
- Many, many more to be added.
For more information or to book your place, click here.
When: Thursday, February 4 2016
Where: The Deck, National Theatre, South Bank, London, SE1 9PX
Travel Information: Click Here